Beyond the Twilight
A shadow prances through the swirling dust,
While quiet grace turns gently to the light;
In trailing silks of memory and trust,
I walk beyond the twilight of the night.
The untamed spirit runs beside my stride,
Bound to the wind that sweeps across the plain;
Though silent shadows gather by my side,
My noble form shall ever free remain.
I carry dawn within my searching eyes,
A hidden fire no darkness can subdue;
Beneath the fading colors of the skies,
I find a path where dreams may still come true.
The roads behind are woven into scars,
Each distant footstep echoing my name;
I have learned to read the language of the stars,
And turn the ashes of the past to flame.
The wind may whisper stories of the years,
Of love once lost and promises once sworn;
I do not bow before the weight of tears,
But wear my sorrow like a crown at morn.
Across the fields where golden grasses sway,
My footsteps leave no chains upon the ground;
I follow neither fear nor yesterday,
But listen for the freedom in the sound.
And when the storm descends upon the land,
And thunder shakes the silence of the night,
I stand unmoved, with courage in my hand,
A solitary figure wrapped in light.
The moon may cast her silver on the sand,
The stars may watch my journey from afar;
Yet no one else can choose the road I'll stand,
For I have learned to navigate my star.
Through valleys deep and mountains clothed in mist,
Through seasons turning endlessly anew,
I hold the dreams that time could not resist,
And keep a heart both fearless and true.
My spirit is the river seeking sea,
My soul, a bird released beyond the cage;
I am the song of someone born to be
More than the limits written on a page.
So let the restless winds arise and call,
Let dust and darkness gather where they may;
I will not tremble, I will never fall,
For dawn is waiting at the edge of day.
And if the twilight lingers in my way,
I will walk on until the night is gone;
For every shadow yields before the day,
And every ending carries on to dawn.
A shadow once, now dancing with the sun,
I move where open skies and wild winds meet;
My journey, though unfinished, has begun,
With freedom beating softly in my feet.
No chain shall hold the spirit of my flight,
No storm shall steal the fire in my eyes;
I walk beyond the boundaries of night,
A free soul underneath the endless skies.

Comments
Post a Comment