When the Dawn Bell Speaks

 


I hear a whisper in the dawn,

a silent chime within my soul-

a voice so faint, yet carrying on,

a call that makes the broken whole.


When the bell begins to speak,

its echo travels far and wide;

it touches hearts both strong and weak,

and stirs the quietness inside.


It tells of hope amid my fears,

a gentle nudge to rise again;

reminding me through fleeting tears

that loss and love are not in vain.


Sometimes it rings in tender grace,

a warning in my restless mind-

to cherish every fleeting face,

and leave no love behind.


For every life is bound to life,

in joy, in sorrow, in the night;

the world is stitched through peace and strife

with threads unseen, yet holding tight.


I feel it in the pulse of days,

a rhythm steady, soft, and true-

a call that guides me through the maze

to be both brave and gentle too.


So when that distant bell resounds,

I listen with my heart’s full might-

for in its trembling, timeless rounds,

I’m part of something vast and bright.  


And though it never names its own,

its message moves within us all-

like the wind that whispers through the trees,

or a loved one’s gentle call.  


Each echo proof we’re not alone,

whenever dawn’s faint whispers call-

a shared song in the quiet dawn,

that binds us one and all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ungovernable Steed

The Lady Moon

The Witnessed Seat

My Emerald Song and Golden Bloom

The Day I Found Us Again

Orbits

Reflections of Bug Life

Moon and Seasons

Silted Channels of the Heart

When a Nation Bleeds