Beyond the Mirage


 My life is a map without landmarks,

Its lines wandering past where they start,

Moving beyond beginnings and ends,

Yet I know an unexpected end in my heart.



I stand beneath the scorching sun

Of endless expectations held so high,

As each footprint of my dissolving dreams

Fades into the desert's quiet sigh.


My deepest dreams ache beyond a mirage-

Just close enough to keep me walking on,

Yet far enough that I can never touch

The distant promise before it is gone.


My eyes remain fixed upon the void,

Staring into the empty, endless space,

While the burning wind steals my silent cry,

Sweeping my voice away without a trace.


I am a creature born of the desert heat,

With a parched throat and weary frame,

Wandering between illusion and hope,

Searching for rain that remembers my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Twilight

The Unyielding Spirit of India

Where Lines Lead

"Spectrum of a Human Life"

How Long I Will Travel to Find the End of Me

The Cracked Foundation: A Cycle of Apathy and Reckoning

The Stillness of the Code

A Pool of Flame

Rhythm of Fate -I -The Jailbird's Song-

A Testament to the Storm