One Room, Nowhere


 
I used to have a room with corners

that remembered me.


Walls that heldthe warmth of names,

a window where the sun arrived gently-

like it knew me.


Now,

the sky is my ceiling,wide, careless,

never the same twice.


The pavement does not keep memories-

only footsteps that forget me as soon as they pass.


I build my “room” out of shadows at night,

a doorway from cardboard and hope,

a roof from borrowed sleep.


People walk by like closed doors.

Their eyes-

windows that never open.


But still, in the quiet between noises,

I gather small things:

a kind glance,

a half-smile,

the warmth of tea held too long in my hands.


And somehow,

in this endless nowhere,

I carry a room inside me fragile, invisible,

but mine.

Not made of walls,but of what I refuse to lose.

 

"Though walls may fade and corners blur,  

the heart's own room remains pure, sure,  

crafted not of stone or wood, but grace- 

an everlasting, sacred place."

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Trace Left

Beyond the Mirage

Not Every Smile

When I Cross the Divide

In Your Silence, I Reside

Dragonflies in the Rain

"Spectrum of a Human Life"

Rhythm of Fate -I -The Jailbird's Song-

Corridors of Shadows, Sparks of Hope

My Soul forge Chronicles