Where Are You

 



Where are you now, in shadows that I keep?

Your voice remains, where silence once could sleep.

I walk alone, through memories we made;

Each step I take, feels like it starts to fade.


The nights grow long; your absence lingers near.

I hear your name, in echoes sharp and clear.

The dreams we built now drift like shattered glass;

I hold on still, though time continues past.


I search for you, in every empty place;

In fading light, I almost see your face.

My heart still asks the questions left behind-

But no reply brings comfort to my mind.


Where are you now, beyond this aching view?

A part of me is lost, and lives with you.

Though life moves on, I’m caught in what we knew;

Still whispering: “Where are you? where are you?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Lines Lead

The Tulip's Silent Love

The Stillness of the Code

"Spectrum of a Human Life"

In the Moon's Soft Haze

The Knife Remembers — by Strange Killer

How Long I Will Travel to Find the End of Me

A Room to Return To

In Silent Shadows

Iron: Earth's Vein, Mankind's Spine